Nextogen Cloud Connect:
Nextogen Cloud Connect is a single-click, web-based application that provides on- demand engineered systems, delivered to the user in less than 10 minutes. In addition, NCC serves the following management suite of tools: comprehensive self-driven user administration, capacity planning, provisioning, monitoring, metering and competitive analytics.
- Simple, easy to use, point and click tool that is set to track, provision, scale, manage and secure cloud resources.
- Easy data and application migrations from on premise to Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure and administration services across all cloud providers we partner with.
- Easy process and shorter times compared to regular approach.
- Development, test, QA and Production migration from on Premise to Cloud.
- One click ready to use, in Cloud ETL, BI, ERP and other technology implementations and application analytics customizations.
- Users can access applications/tools/web browsers and information without buying or installing any software
- Optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximum Return on Investment (ROI)
Cloud Migration Strategy:
- Consider application requirements for a cloud migration
- Inspect application performance, portability and compatibility
- Perform lab testing and hardware scalability
- Consider cloud infrastructure and on-premises network
- Get the cloud server ready with required hardware specifications
- Establish a secure communications path between the cloud-based virtual network and the on-premises network.
- If virtualized then port virtual machines directly to the cloud.
- Deploy cloud-based domain controllers, DNS servers and possibly DHCP servers (if any)
- Migrate/Install application from on premise to cloud
- Migrate binaries, code, repositories, catalogues, logs and other directories to cloud
- Create additional cloud servers and setup multi node cluster (if any)
- Map the ip address to the application in the cloud
- Test the application connectivity and performance
For demo, Please contact here.
©2019 Nextogen, Inc. All rights reserved.