©2019 Nextogen, Inc. All rights reserved.
Oracle Financials applications are designed to capture and analyze financial data on a worldwide basis and used to better manage businesses to the targets that are announced to investors. With the help of Oracle Financials applications Management can better report to investors and meet obligations in key areas surrounding the numbers such as,
- Financial Control
- Regulatory Reporting
- Cost Containment
- Risk Management
Oracle Financials Applications Suite:
The Oracle Financials suite of applications General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management etc. are organized by standard business flow comprising of the following subfamilies, to support your firm's financial processes.
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Corporate Performance Management
- Corporate Governance
- Asset, Real Estate and Lease Management
- Cash & Treasury Management
- Travel & Expense Management
The key to exploiting the features implicit in the flows is more than anything else, to understand the conceptual architecture of Oracle Financials applications.
The objective of the Oracle Financials Applications:
- Represent your registered companies and management organization in the system.
- Report and analyze your business data.
- Account for your businesses to management, investors, and authorities.
- Share services across your worldwide operations.
- Understand what other products do within the E-Business Suite.
- Control and ensure compliance across your organization.
- Analyze and evaluate your enterprise performance.
- Secure your information.